Thursday, June 18, 2009

I am going to be the grandmother of a high school student!!



It is hard to believe that Zachary will graduate from 8th grade tonight. It seems like yesterday that he started kindergarten. As grandparents Steve and I missed a lot of his younger years only seeing him occasionally but now he lives with dad and we see him everyday. Zach is turning into a fine young man and we are very proud of him.

I apologize for the blog absence but I have been busy helping install a pool and trying to get my gardens in order. All of the spring rain we have had has hampered progress of everything. It is raining again today. I do have a couple layouts to share that some of you may not have seen. I will put them in another post.

6 comments:

Janell said...

you're back! glad to see you blogging again!

congrats to zach (and you) for being a high schooler!

Kath said...

What a great looking kid! Congratulations!!!
Kath

Amy L said...

I know you are so proud of him! And you look much too young to be the grandmother of a high school student.

JulesinParadise said...

Congrats to you and your grandson. What a nice looking young man.

MeganKP said...

congrats!
best of luck to him in high school!
Megan

okanogangirl said...

love your stuff! just nominated you for a blog award -