Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I do scrap occasionally.





I don't seem to play with photos and paper as much as I'd like but that will change in September. I have watched a grandchild, or 2 or 3 for the last 7 years or so, but come September everyone will be in school. Morgan will be in Pre-K, Noah moves on to 3rd grade and Zach will be a freshman in high school.

So, being a non-working woman, I will have all kinds of free time to play. I really hope to get tons of things accomplished and I have one particular project that I really am aiming to at least start and maybe even complete. Can't mention it on here though because someone may read this.

Here are a couple layouts that I have recently done. I love when I can get lots of photos on a layout and it always makes me happy to scrap photos of Morgan. She is an easy subject to scrap.

4 comments:

Deb said...

I'm loving ALL of these pages! I just love seeing you get some scrappy time! I am still in awe of what you did with those stamps on the America page! Beautiful work, my friend!

JulesinParadise said...

You are on a roll, pal. these are all divine! Bravo!

Amy L said...

Love these Laura! Looking forward to more.

Amy said...

Love these Laura!! I hadn't seen the Carefree layout, it's wonderful!! We'll have to cyber-scrap when Morgan starts school. I've been scrapping like mad since Katy started last week LOL