Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010!

The start of a new decade. I wonder what will be in store for us. Hoping that everyone that is out of work will find a job and that everyone who has a job in jeopardy will be able to keep it.

So- are you a resolution maker? Did you make a resolution for this year? If so please share. In the past I have said stuff like I'm going to lose weight and I'm going to be more organized (I did a little better with this one last year). I rarely make it to the end of the year though. Okay- who am I kidding? I rarely make it the first 2 weeks. LOL! I didn't really choose to make a resolution this year but I think I would like to be better at keeping up with this blog. In doing so it will help me with a project I am taking on. Have you heard of Becky Higgins' Project Life? It's along the same premise of Project 365 from last year. Here is a link:

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/projectlife/.

I will be taking a photo a day to document the year ahead and journaling about it, so at the end of 2010, I will have a whole year in review in one album. My first photo of the year was my clock at midnight.

I hope your year gets off to a good start.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Happy New Year, Laura!

Janell said...

you can do it, laura! i just posted about my completed project 365. now i will be starting the new one!

happy new year!