Friday, November 7, 2008

Have you started getting ready for Christmas yet?

I know it's early but I usually start thinking about Christmas right after Halloween. I usually do my decorating the weekend after Thanksgiving. I plan on starting some shopping next week. The reason for this post is because tonight I am headed to my CTMH gal's house to make Christmas cards. Should be a fun evening and I will share some photos of them in the next couple days.

On the family front Steve has a very large kidney stone that is causing some problems so he is having surgery(outpatient) to have it removed. Surgery date is December 1. He is getting ready for his annual trek to Missouri for deer hunting. Dan is going along this year as well. What will I do with all my free time? LOL!!

1 comment:

Kip said...

good morning Laura and welcome to blog land!